Breaking down stocks, crypto & market moves • Built for investors • Alpha. Analysis. No hype • Follow the market with me 👇

DM for Collab
Replying to @CatizenAI
I didn't come too early, but I really enjoyed this 106-day journey without spending all my savings in the game. I'm eagerly awaiting the $CATI on #Bitget
30
86
620
51,653
Crypto actually grew up. In 2019, a hit like this would’ve been a pile-on other exchanges watching, commenting, sometimes kicking someone while they’re down. This time they showed up to help. Bybit’s Ben Zhou said his team is on standby, and that Bitget helped them when Bybit got hit. They’re also updating Lazarus Bounty to help trace the funds. Binance’s Richard Teng said they stand with Bitget and its users, and that their security teams have been working together since detection: intel, tracing, recovery. Same tone from MEXC and CoinDCX. We compete every day. The day a platform gets attacked, the enemy isn’t the exchange next door. That’s what this means to me as someone in this community. It doesn’t cancel the fair questions: withdrawal plan, investigation report, next steps. On those, I’m only waiting for official Bitget updates. Account issues go to official support not a comment thread. NFA. I’m staying.
32
The hunt is open for white-hat hackers if you’ve got the skills. Two things from Gracy’s latest update. That’s it. 1. The Recovery Bounty Program is live. 5% if you help voluntarily freeze attacker funds. 5% if you help voluntarily recover them. Freezes already secured count. Exchanges, researchers, on-chain investigators: details and submission channels are in her post, not in a random DM. 2. Read the withdrawal line carefully. Bitget is preparing to resume withdrawals. They will announce the **plan** (status / timing) **by September 26, 04:00 UTC**. That timestamp is **not** the reopening time. It’s the deadline for the announcement. No confirmed withdrawal window yet. I’m waiting on the same two things as everyone else: the Mandiant / SlowMist report, and that withdrawal plan. Account-specific issues → official support, not the comments. NFA. I’m staying.
Within 24 hours of the September 24 (UTC) incident: here is our further update as promised. Our investigation with Mandiant and SlowMist is ongoing — thorough forensic analysis takes more than 24 hours, and further findings will be shared as they become available. Three key updates below 👇 Revised figure: Onchain tracing has confirmed $387.5M transferred to attacker addresses — revised up from $351.6M. The higher figure reflects a more complete accounting of transfers during the incident, adding Zcash and TRON assets. To be clear: this is not additional theft. No further unauthorized transfers have occurred. The incident remains contained. Mandiant and SlowMist investigations are ongoing. Launched bounty program: Recovery Bounty Program is now live. 5% for voluntary freezing attacker funds, 5% for voluntary recovery. Freezes already secured count toward the bounty — thank you to every exchange, foundation and security team that moved quickly. We have published a real-time tracing dashboard, a submission portal, and the attacker's address API. You can also submit reports through Bybit's Lazarusbounty platform. Exchanges, security researchers, onchain investigators — we need you. Resuming withdrawals: We are currently working full steam ahead to prepare to resume withdrawals. The withdrawal plan will be announced by September 26th, 4:00AM UTC. To read more: bitget.com/support/articles/…
54
Trump and Xi raise a glass. Huang, Musk, Bezos, Cook, Pichai, Dell, Altman at the table. I didn't get the invite. $NVDA $TSLA $AMZN $AAPL $GOOGL $DELL $OPENAI $MU $TSM already did. All sitting on my Bitget watchlist. They talk chips and rare earths. The tape talks volatility. Who's on your screen while they eat?
144
Today, I took a look at the privacy side of the market and noticed quite a bit of movement around $ZEC, $NEAR and $ZAMA. But I spent more time looking at ZEC. The privacy narrative is no longer just about “paying without being seen.” I think we should now look at 3 different angles: → Private money: keeping transactions confidential. → Private execution: executing trades without exposing everything to the market. → Confidential DeFi: bringing privacy directly into apps and smart contracts. That’s why I don’t see ZEC, NEAR and $ZAMA as the same trade. With ZEC, a few things caught my attention: the network’s recent progress with Ironwood and NU7, the 21M max supply, and the fact that access to ZEC is continuing to expand. The price has already reacted to the narrative, but what interests me more is whether demand stays when the hype cools down. That’s what I’m watching. If you want to follow the move, ZEC is available on Bitget in both Spot and Futures, so you can simply add it to your watchlist and see how the market develops before making a decision. I’m not saying ZEC is going to pump. I’m saying it’s worth watching. Are you watching ZEC, NEAR or ZAMA right now?
1
139
My final KCGI 2026 US stock trade journal: $AMD The Nasdaq just closed at a new high, while semiconductor stocks took the lead. AMD was one of the biggest movers, closing around $615.50 after a ~10% move, with its market cap crossing $1T. For my final KCGI trade, I’m watching AMD closely. My plan: I don’t want to chase the move above $615 after such a strong rally. Instead, I’m watching the $600 area for a controlled pullback. If price comes back toward $600, holds the level and shows buyers stepping back in, that would be my preferred setup. Targets: → $616–620: previous record zone → $650: psychological target if the breakout continues Risk: → $582–585: short-term defensive level → Below $580: momentum starts to weaken → $559–560: deeper invalidation area The idea is simple: let price come to the level instead of chasing it. And this is also where execution matters. For this final KCGI trade, I’m using Bitget and paying close attention to liquidity. I compared the AMD market across several exchanges, including Binance, OKX, Gate, MEXC and Bybit, looking at three things: 1. Price tracking How closely does the exchange price follow the underlying Nasdaq price? 2. Orderbook depth How much liquidity is actually available around the current price when the position size increases? 3. Trading volume How active is the market when you need to enter or exit? For me, deep liquidity isn't just a marketing metric. It directly affects execution, especially when trading volatile stocks like $AMD and $NVDA . That’s one of the things I appreciate about trading US stocks on Bitget: the execution experience feels much closer to what I want when managing an active setup. I’ll share the side-by-side comparison of the price, orderbook and volume so you can judge the difference yourself. Final KCGI trade. One setup. Clear levels. Controlled risk. Let’s see how AMD reacts around $600. Not financial advice. Market data based on the September 21, 2026 close.
130
Crypto Bourse retweeted
$10,000 invested since 2016: $NVDA vs $AMD vs $INTC
19
26
221
42,622
Crypto Bourse retweeted
crypto holders in a few months.
372
516
3,211
241,167
Crypto Bourse retweeted
Maybe the problem is not the housing prices but... the currency
22
24
246
20,128
Crypto Bourse retweeted
Clarity has failed; the Fed is hiking rates; the market must be going down. Meanwhile, the crypto market:
106
222
1,650
129,894
$UNI +28% in 24H. The SEC just introduced a 5-year Innovation Exemption creating a clearer path for certain tokenized stocks to trade on-chain through permissioned AMMs and liquidity pools. Why does that matter for Uniswap? It doesn’t mean Uniswap is now approved to trade stocks. But it strengthens the case for AMMs as infrastructure for tokenized assets an area where Uniswap is already active, including on Robinhood Chain. More tokenized assets + more on-chain trading could mean more liquidity demand and more activity around the Uniswap ecosystem. UNI is already up ~47% this week, so I’m not chasing the candle. I’m watching $7.70–$8.00 for a retest. If $8.70–$9.10 flips into support, the continuation gets interesting. And I have to say, the timing is interesting. I don’t know if it’s the UNI pump meeting the campaign, or the campaign joining the UNI momentum but Bitget’s UNI Trading Club Championship is coming right when the market is heating up. Trade 5,000 $USDT in UNI volume to unlock a Mystery Box, while 35,000 $BGB are up for grabs through the ranking, with up to 2,000 BGB per user. If UNI volatility is already here, the timing couldn’t be more interesting. Breakout or retest?
4
83
Crypto Bourse retweeted
JUST IN: Bitcoin ETF cumulative net flows hold strong at $55 billion despite 50% price drawdown. 🔸Flows dropped slightly from $63B peak. 🔸Excludes price changes to show real demand. 🫡 Eric Balchunas @EricBalchunas
21
43
220
45,617
FOMC Trade Journal : $NVDA Update The Fed delivered a 25 bp hike, bringing rates to 3.75–4.00%. The hike itself was already largely priced in (~90%), so the real market reaction came from the outlook. A majority of the SEP still pointed to another hike before the end of 2026. Following the press conference, the Dow dropped roughly 630 points. NVIDIA Updat 📈🤦‍♂️ The market reaction played out largely as expected, with the correction followed by a rebound. However, there was no actual trade. My buy limit was placed at $212.22, but NVIDIA bounced from around $212.55, missing my entry by just a few points. No frustration, no forced entry. The setup remains valid, and I still believe price could come back to retest the area. I don’t abandon a valid setup simply because the market misses my entry by a small margin. I’ll continue monitoring the structure and wait for the conditions to align. Risk taken: 0%. For the next part of my September 16–22 trade journal, my main question is: Can NVIDIA reclaim and hold above $220, or will elevated Treasury yields continue to put pressure on growth stocks? I’m also monitoring gold and crypto perpetuals during the same macro window. This is one reason I use Bitget: I can follow stocks, crypto and other markets on the same platform, with access to stock trading and crypto markets around the clock. The weekly depth comparison is included in the visual attached to this post. Sample: July 21–27, 36 stock perpetuals. The comparison is a market-depth snapshot, the a guarantee of execution quality or liquidity for every individual stock. I’ll continue comparing the market reaction with the setups shared through the KCGI Mentors Signal, while keeping my own trading plan and risk management in place. No trade is better than a forced trade. The setup is still on watch.
FOMC today : here’s my plan before the decision September 16, 2:00 PM ET / 8:00 PM Cotonou. The market is largely pricing in a 25 bp hike toward 3.75–4.00%. For me, the hike itself isn’t the trade. The real question is what the SEP and dot plot imply for the path after today. I’m keeping two names on my watchlist: $NVDA : ~$215 Key area: Current: ~$215 Demand: $211 Supply: $220–222 Bullish trigger: hold + reclaim Invalidation: loss of $208 $TSLA: ~$360 Key area: $355–365, with $351 as the level I don't want to see reclaimed on a failed setup. My plan is simple: If we get a hold / dovish reaction: I’ll wait for the initial volatility to settle, then look for a long only if NVDA holds $211 on a retest. First target: $220–222. Same idea on TSLA: I want the structure to hold, not chase the first spike. If we get a hawkish hike + a more restrictive SEP/dot plot: I’m not chasing the downside either. If yields accelerate and growth stocks lose their structure, I’d rather stay flat than force a trade. No trade before the decision. The first candle is noise until proven otherwise. Risk: 0.75% max if I take a setup. I’m also watching ethereum:0x68749665ff8d2d112fa859aa293f07a622782f38 and crypto during the same window. That’s one reason I use Bitget for these events: I can monitor the reaction across stocks, crypto and other markets from the same platform instead of treating the FOMC as an equities-only event. Bitget also supports 24/7 trading on a growing list of U.S. stocks, including NVDA and TSLA. This is the first entry in my Sept. 16–22 trade journal. The setup matters, but the reaction matters more. I’m not trading the Fed decision. I’m trading what the market does with it.
Made with AI
126
FOMC today : here’s my plan before the decision September 16, 2:00 PM ET / 8:00 PM Cotonou. The market is largely pricing in a 25 bp hike toward 3.75–4.00%. For me, the hike itself isn’t the trade. The real question is what the SEP and dot plot imply for the path after today. I’m keeping two names on my watchlist: $NVDA : ~$215 Key area: Current: ~$215 Demand: $211 Supply: $220–222 Bullish trigger: hold + reclaim Invalidation: loss of $208 $TSLA: ~$360 Key area: $355–365, with $351 as the level I don't want to see reclaimed on a failed setup. My plan is simple: If we get a hold / dovish reaction: I’ll wait for the initial volatility to settle, then look for a long only if NVDA holds $211 on a retest. First target: $220–222. Same idea on TSLA: I want the structure to hold, not chase the first spike. If we get a hawkish hike + a more restrictive SEP/dot plot: I’m not chasing the downside either. If yields accelerate and growth stocks lose their structure, I’d rather stay flat than force a trade. No trade before the decision. The first candle is noise until proven otherwise. Risk: 0.75% max if I take a setup. I’m also watching ethereum:0x68749665ff8d2d112fa859aa293f07a622782f38 and crypto during the same window. That’s one reason I use Bitget for these events: I can monitor the reaction across stocks, crypto and other markets from the same platform instead of treating the FOMC as an equities-only event. Bitget also supports 24/7 trading on a growing list of U.S. stocks, including NVDA and TSLA. This is the first entry in my Sept. 16–22 trade journal. The setup matters, but the reaction matters more. I’m not trading the Fed decision. I’m trading what the market does with it.
1
1
3
240
Most memorable US stock trade lately: $NVDA long 20x. 211.10 in, 218.38 out. +68.97%. What actually helped wasn’t a thread. It was a few Builders comparing notes on NVDA before the move. Timing, conviction, then just taking the perp without waiting for the US open. That’s the part I keep using. Ticket claimed after the Premiere. @Gdonlalemi come watch it, curious how you would’ve taken the same setup. #BitgetTurns8 #PerfectTraderPremiere
Our 8th anniverary "Perfect Traders Premiere" is live. Explore our Bitget traders' stories by watching the video and claim your exclusive ticket to share $500 prize pool. 👇Join Now: bitget.com/zh-CN/promotion/b… #BitgetTurns8 #PerfectTraderPremiere
1
1
5
132
In about 3 hours the Senate holds its cloture vote on the revised CLARITY Act. 2:15pm ET / 18:15 UTC. 60 votes needed to even proceed. That's the backdrop I'm trading CRCL against today. Quick context: the White House added new ethics language over the weekend to pull in a few more Democrats, and Grayscale put the odds of passage this year around 29% as of yesterday. CRCL and COIN are already slipping premarket on that uncertainty. Whatever the outcome, this is a binary-ish headline event for the sector. On the 1H, CRCL rejected the $104 area with a CHoCH before dropping into the EQL around $90.58. Price has reacted from that zone and is now trying to reclaim. My plan: → $97.45 is the first level I want to see reclaimed → Above it, $102.21 is the next major area of interest → A strong reclaim + retest gives me a potential long → Lose $90.58 and the bullish idea is invalid I’m not taking a position before the vote. I want to see how price reacts to the headline first. A failed cloture vote could send CRCL lower just as quickly as a positive outcome could squeeze it higher. $MSTR and $BTC are my confirmation markets. But there’s another variable I care about today: liquidity. A binary headline can move price fast. When that happens, the difference between a clean fill and chasing the move can come down to order-book depth. Looking at 50bps depth across five venues this week: $CRCLUSDT Bitget: ~$1.94M Hyperliquid: ~$1.45M Binance: ~$1.12M $MSTRUSDT Bitget: ~$2.78M Hyperliquid: ~$1.28M That’s why I’m watching these markets on Bitget today. Not because liquidity tells me where price will go. It tells me where I can potentially execute the plan I already have. No position pre-vote. I’ll judge the trade by the reaction after 18:15 UTC, not by trying to predict the headline. Trading the vote today? What's your CRCL/ $MSTR level to watch?
1
2
264
Crypto Bourse retweeted
If the CLARITY Act doesn’t pass today, there’s a Plan B. PLAN B:
Ash Crypto
594
1,188
10,253
590,228
Crypto Bourse retweeted
LATEST: 📈 Bitcoin climbed above $79K after Trump said Iran wants a deal, while traders put the odds of a Fed rate hike on Wednesday at about 93%.
55
32
312
79,871
Crypto Bourse retweeted
BREAKING: Michael Saylor's Strategy preferred stock hits 15-week high. • STRC trading just $1 below ATM issuance level.
25
62
622
58,247
Crypto Bourse retweeted
Anthropic CEO Dario Amodei and OpenAI CEO Sam Altman are making a rare joint call for caution. 🛑 In a lengthy weekend essay, Amodei called on the AI industry to slow the pace of development for the most advanced models. Altman echoed the sentiment shortly after on X, confirming he agrees with the Anthropic chief executive.
32
48
166
55,071