U.S. equities, tech & growth. Price action, volume, catalysts and key levels. Patient by default. Let the market confirm the thesis.

Raleigh, North Carolina
Anyone can look strong on a green tape. Show me the stock that stays firm when everything around it starts leaking. That’s the relative strength I care about. If buyers keep showing up when the market gives them every reason not to, I pay attention. Green candles are easy to find. Resilience is harder.
2
109
Everyone’s watching the AI names. The stock holding my attention is $COST. It’s still working around the $905–910 area while tech stays under pressure. Earnings are after the bell, so I’m not interested in forcing a trade into binary risk. Above $910, the strength gets more interesting. Lose $900 and I step aside. Would you trade the strength before earnings — or wait for the gap tomorrow?
1
131
Yesterday was about not confusing a good story with a good trade. Today I’m watching the opposite: what holds up when the tape gets harder. S&P opened -0.5%. Nasdaq -0.8%. Oil and yields are back up. On my screen: $NVDA $AMD $MU $COST No chasing. I want to see which one refuses to break.
161
Green on the day. Failed as a trade. $IONQ closed +4.4%, but I’m not grading the setup by the closing color. It opened near $46, lost the gap, and traded down to $41.63 on nearly 70M shares. Against a Nasdaq down more than 1%, the relative strength is worth noting. But relative strength and a clean entry are two different things. Tomorrow I want to see whether buyers can actually defend the $42 area and rebuild above $45. If they can’t, I’m fine watching from the sidelines.
233
Same morning. Two very different answers. $IONQ had the bigger headline. The gap failed. $WOR had earnings, and so far the price action has been much cleaner around the area I marked premarket. That's the distinction I care about. News gets a stock on my screen. Price action decides whether it stays there. The loudest story isn't always the cleanest trade.
204
$IONQ is a good reminder that a great headline doesn't automatically make a great trade. The catalyst was real. The follow-through wasn't. Premarket support gave way and sellers showed up with volume. That's enough for me to step aside. I’ll care again when buyers earn back control. Curious how others handle this — buy the first reclaim, or wait for a new base?
201
$IONQ is coming into the open with a serious gap. Premarket is holding around $45 after closing at $40.74 yesterday — now it’s all about whether buyers can defend the gap. Key levels: Support: $44.80–45 Resistance: $45.90–46 Bull case: If buyers hold $45 and reclaim $46 with volume, I’m watching for continuation into price discovery. Bear case: Lose $44.80 and the first real risk is a gap fade back toward the low-$40s. Big move already. Now I want to see if buyers can actually hold it. Breakout continuation or opening trap? $IONQ #QuantumComputing #PriceAction #StockMarket
171
$WOR is sitting at a major decision point after a monster gap — $70 is the level I care about. Shares are trading around $69.06 premarket, roughly +17% from the prior close, after pushing as high as about $69.75 in extended trading. That puts price right under both the premarket high and the psychological $70 handle. The structure is strong, but after a gap this large I’m not chasing the headline candle. I want to see whether buyers can actually hold the upper $60s once regular volume hits. Key levels: Support: $68.00 / $66.50 Major support: $63.00–63.15 Resistance: $69.75 / $70.00 Bull case: If buyers defend $68 and reclaim $69.75–$70 with volume, I’m watching for price discovery above the premarket high. Bear case: If $68 fails and the gap starts fading, $66.50 becomes the first real test. Lose that, and I’d start watching the old breakout area around $63. Big gap. Clear levels. No reason to overcomplicate it. $70 breakout or gap fade — which one are you watching? #WOR #PriceAction #Premarket #Trading #StockMarket
143
$VKTX finished the day exactly where the real battle was — right around the $41 zone. After the morning explosion and the $45.88 spike, the stock could’ve completely unraveled. Instead, buyers kept rebuilding the structure with higher lows and pushed price back above $40 into the close. Regular-session close came in near $40.85, and the tape is holding around $41.10 after hours. The strongest volume came on the morning expansion. Later volume cooled, but price still held up — that’s a much better look than a full momentum collapse. Key levels for tomorrow: Support: $40.80 / $40.00 Resistance: $41.70, then $43.15 If buyers keep defending $40.80, I’m watching for another test of $41.70. Lose $40, and the structure starts getting a lot less clean. I mapped $40 as the key reclaim earlier — bulls held it into the bell. Now the question is whether they can turn today’s squeeze into a second-day setup. #VKTX #PriceAction #Trading #StockMarket #AfterHours
$VKTX kept the momentum alive — and this is exactly why the $40 reclaim mattered. Earlier I was watching whether bulls could hold above $40, and they did more than that. Price kept grinding higher through the afternoon and is now pressing $41.50+, with the tape looking much healthier than it did during the earlier pullback. The big thing here is structure: after the morning volatility, buyers kept defending higher lows, and that gave the stock room to build back up instead of rolling over. Volume was hottest on the initial expansion, but the late-day action still looks constructive. Updated levels: Support: $40.80, then $40.00 Resistance: $41.60, then $43.15 Bull case: If buyers hold $40.80 and push through $41.60, this can start leaning back toward the upper resistance zone. Bear case: If price loses $40.80, then I’d watch for a fade back into $40.00 to see if the reclaim still holds. This is no longer just a bounce off the lows — bulls have kept control of the tape into the final hour. Watching this one closely into the close. Are you seeing real continuation here, or just one last squeeze before the bell? #VKTX #PriceAction #Trading #StockMarket #PowerHour
262
$VKTX kept the momentum alive — and this is exactly why the $40 reclaim mattered. Earlier I was watching whether bulls could hold above $40, and they did more than that. Price kept grinding higher through the afternoon and is now pressing $41.50+, with the tape looking much healthier than it did during the earlier pullback. The big thing here is structure: after the morning volatility, buyers kept defending higher lows, and that gave the stock room to build back up instead of rolling over. Volume was hottest on the initial expansion, but the late-day action still looks constructive. Updated levels: Support: $40.80, then $40.00 Resistance: $41.60, then $43.15 Bull case: If buyers hold $40.80 and push through $41.60, this can start leaning back toward the upper resistance zone. Bear case: If price loses $40.80, then I’d watch for a fade back into $40.00 to see if the reclaim still holds. This is no longer just a bounce off the lows — bulls have kept control of the tape into the final hour. Watching this one closely into the close. Are you seeing real continuation here, or just one last squeeze before the bell? #VKTX #PriceAction #Trading #StockMarket #PowerHour
$VKTX just did exactly what the morning setup said to watch. I was focused on the $38 to $40 zone, and bulls didn’t just defend it — they reclaimed $40 cleanly and pushed straight into fresh intraday highs near $40.80. That matters because this isn’t a random bounce. The move is being backed by real volume, and the tape looks a lot stronger now than it did during the earlier pullback. So far, this looks more like continuation than a lower-high failure. Updated levels: Support: $40.00, then $38.80 Resistance: $42.00, then $43.15 If buyers keep holding above $40, I’d be watching for another push toward $42. If it slips back under that level, then I’d want to see whether this breakout can actually hold. This is why mapping the levels early matters. $40 was the line — and bulls showed up. Are you chasing strength here or waiting for a pullback? #VKTX #PriceAction #Trading #StockMarket
495
If you were following my AI watchlist, you already know what happened. $AMD +34% $INTC +35% $MU +13% $META +11% These weren’t random pumps. I was tracking the AI money flow before these moves became obvious. That’s the whole point of this account: find the setup early, define the level, and let the trade come to us. Now I’m watching: $TSM — AI supply chain $MSFT — AI monetization $AMZN — AWS + Trainium $GOOGL — Gemini + Cloud I want volume, a clean breakout, and support to hold. No confirmation, no trade. If you missed the last run, don’t wait until the next chart is already up 30%. I’m building the next watchlist now. Follow along before the next move gets obvious. $AMD $MU $INTC $TSM $META #AIStocks #Semiconductors #StockMarket
248
$VKTX just did exactly what the morning setup said to watch. I was focused on the $38 to $40 zone, and bulls didn’t just defend it — they reclaimed $40 cleanly and pushed straight into fresh intraday highs near $40.80. That matters because this isn’t a random bounce. The move is being backed by real volume, and the tape looks a lot stronger now than it did during the earlier pullback. So far, this looks more like continuation than a lower-high failure. Updated levels: Support: $40.00, then $38.80 Resistance: $42.00, then $43.15 If buyers keep holding above $40, I’d be watching for another push toward $42. If it slips back under that level, then I’d want to see whether this breakout can actually hold. This is why mapping the levels early matters. $40 was the line — and bulls showed up. Are you chasing strength here or waiting for a pullback? #VKTX #PriceAction #Trading #StockMarket
432
$MSTR post-market review: That $165 decision level from premarket ended up being the level that mattered all day. 🎯 MSTR closed at $168.50 (+9.47%) and is holding around $169.37 after hours, right under the day’s $169.52 high. The structure improved into the close: higher lows, a clean late-day push through $167–168, and a big closing volume spike backed the move. Key levels for tomorrow: Support: $168–168.50 / $167 / $165 Resistance: $169.50–170 If buyers can hold the $168 area, I’m watching whether they can turn $170 into support. Lose $167 and the late-day breakout starts looking vulnerable. Called $165 before the open. Buyers defended it, then took MSTR straight back to the highs. 👀 $MSTR #PriceAction #StockMarket #Bitcoin
$MSTR Power Hour update: That $165 decision level from the morning did its job — buyers defended it and MSTR is now pressing back toward the highs at $169.50. 🎯 Late-day structure looks much cleaner: higher lows, steady reclaim through $167–168, and volume is starting to pick up again into the close. Bulls have control as long as price holds above $167.80–168. Key levels: Support: $167.80–168 / $166.50 Resistance: $169.50 / $170 Bull case: Reclaim $169.50 with volume and $170 becomes the next area to watch. Bear case: Lose $167.80 and I’d watch for a fade back toward $166.50. Called the key level early — now MSTR is making another run at the highs. 👀 $MSTR #PriceAction #StockMarket #Bitcoin
2
222
$NVO got hit hard today, and the morning breakdown set the tone for the entire session. The premarket bounce never turned into a real reclaim. Once $41.35 and $41.20 failed, the stock lost $40.80, then unraveled fast into the $39.54 intraday low. That was the real signal of the day: heavy selling volume on the breakdown, weak follow-through on every bounce. Buyers finally slowed the downside in the second half, but most of that action looked more like stabilization than true reversal. Into the close, price did manage to base and grind back toward $39.80, which is better than closing at the low — but the bigger picture is still damage control after a trend break. Key takeaway: Today wasn’t about a failed breakout. It was about support after support getting taken out, with volume confirming the move. Levels for tomorrow: Support: $39.55, then $39.40 Resistance: $40.00, then $40.25 If buyers can reclaim $40.00-$40.25, maybe this starts building a better base. If not, bears still have the upper hand. That’s why the morning map mattered — once the key levels cracked, the whole tape changed. Did you see real accumulation into the close, or just end-of-day damage control? #NVO #PriceAction #Trading #StockMarket #AfterHours
$NVO never found a real intraday floor — and the tape is still heavy into power hour. Earlier we were watching $40.25 and $40.00. Both gave way, and once that happened, price flushed to $39.54 before trying to stabilize. The key difference now is that selling volume was strongest on the breakdown, while the bounce since then has been choppy and much less convincing. That tells me sellers still have the edge, even if the downside is less aggressive than it was mid-morning. Updated levels: Support: $39.55, then $39.40 Resistance: $39.85, then $40.00 If buyers can reclaim $39.85-$40.00 into the close, this may start building a late-day base. If not, this still looks more like damage control than real recovery. This is exactly why key levels matter. Are you seeing a base here, or just a weak bounce before the close? #NVO #PriceAction #Trading #StockMarket #PowerHour
199
$MSTR Power Hour update: That $165 decision level from the morning did its job — buyers defended it and MSTR is now pressing back toward the highs at $169.50. 🎯 Late-day structure looks much cleaner: higher lows, steady reclaim through $167–168, and volume is starting to pick up again into the close. Bulls have control as long as price holds above $167.80–168. Key levels: Support: $167.80–168 / $166.50 Resistance: $169.50 / $170 Bull case: Reclaim $169.50 with volume and $170 becomes the next area to watch. Bear case: Lose $167.80 and I’d watch for a fade back toward $166.50. Called the key level early — now MSTR is making another run at the highs. 👀 $MSTR #PriceAction #StockMarket #Bitcoin
$MSTR intraday update: Called $165 the decision level premarket — buyers cleared it and ripped straight to $169.50. 🎯 Now we’re getting the first real test: price has faded back into the $164.50–165 breakout zone while volume cools off after the opening surge. Bulls still have the bigger move, but they need to reclaim/hold $165 to keep momentum intact. Key levels: Support: $164.50–165 Resistance: $166.50–167 / $169.50 Bull case: Hold $165 and I’m watching for another push into $167, then a retest of the highs. Bear case: Lose $164.50 and this starts looking more like a failed breakout, with $163–162 back in play. $MSTR #PriceAction #StockMarket #Bitcoin
381
$NVO never found a real intraday floor — and the tape is still heavy into power hour. Earlier we were watching $40.25 and $40.00. Both gave way, and once that happened, price flushed to $39.54 before trying to stabilize. The key difference now is that selling volume was strongest on the breakdown, while the bounce since then has been choppy and much less convincing. That tells me sellers still have the edge, even if the downside is less aggressive than it was mid-morning. Updated levels: Support: $39.55, then $39.40 Resistance: $39.85, then $40.00 If buyers can reclaim $39.85-$40.00 into the close, this may start building a late-day base. If not, this still looks more like damage control than real recovery. This is exactly why key levels matter. Are you seeing a base here, or just a weak bounce before the close? #NVO #PriceAction #Trading #StockMarket #PowerHour
402
$MSTR intraday update: Called $165 the decision level premarket — buyers cleared it and ripped straight to $169.50. 🎯 Now we’re getting the first real test: price has faded back into the $164.50–165 breakout zone while volume cools off after the opening surge. Bulls still have the bigger move, but they need to reclaim/hold $165 to keep momentum intact. Key levels: Support: $164.50–165 Resistance: $166.50–167 / $169.50 Bull case: Hold $165 and I’m watching for another push into $167, then a retest of the highs. Bear case: Lose $164.50 and this starts looking more like a failed breakout, with $163–162 back in play. $MSTR #PriceAction #StockMarket #Bitcoin
$MSTR is coming into the open HOT — but this is where the real test starts. Friday was a monster move: +16% with volume exploding to ~54M. Now we’re gapping again premarket. Key levels: Support: $154–155 Resistance: $165 Bull case: If buyers defend the gap and hold above $155, I’m watching for acceptance above $165 and another expansion leg. Bear case: Lose $154 and this can turn into a fast gap fade. The move was called. Now I want to see if buyers can actually hold it. Breakout continuation or opening trap? $MSTR #Bitcoin #PriceAction #StockMarket
322
$NVO completely lost the premarket map — and that’s exactly the story now. This morning, $41.50 was the reclaim level. It never got close. Instead, price lost $41.35, sliced through $41.20, and once $40.80 gave way, sellers hit the gas. Volume expanded hard on the breakdown, and every bounce since has looked weak. That’s not dip-buying strength — that’s supply staying in control. Now the tape is stretched, but bears still own it unless buyers can stabilize this fast. Updated levels: Support: $40.25 / $40.00 Resistance: $40.50, then $40.80 If buyers can reclaim $40.50, this could try to base intraday. If not, the failed bounce setup stays in play. The market already told us the bounce was fragile. Are you watching for a reversal here, or just another dead-cat bounce? #NVO #PriceAction #Trading #StockMarket
$NVO is down hard, but the premarket tape is starting to fight back. $41.50 is the level that matters now. That flush into $40.77 got bought fast, and since then $NVO has been building higher lows all the way back toward $41.50. Volume expanded during the recovery, which tells me this wasn’t just a lazy bounce. But the first push into $41.50 got rejected — bulls haven’t finished the job yet. Key levels: Support: $41.35 / $41.20 Major support: $40.80 Resistance: $41.50 Bull case: If buyers defend $41.35 and reclaim $41.50 with volume, I’m watching $41.70 first, then a possible push toward $42. Bear case: Lose $41.35 and especially $41.20, and this recovery starts looking a lot more like a bounce inside a weak tape. I don’t need 10 indicators here — price already gave us the map. $41.50 reclaim or another rejection. Which side are you watching? #NVO #PriceAction #Trading #Premarket #StockMarket
285
$MSTR is coming into the open HOT — but this is where the real test starts. Friday was a monster move: +16% with volume exploding to ~54M. Now we’re gapping again premarket. Key levels: Support: $154–155 Resistance: $165 Bull case: If buyers defend the gap and hold above $155, I’m watching for acceptance above $165 and another expansion leg. Bear case: Lose $154 and this can turn into a fast gap fade. The move was called. Now I want to see if buyers can actually hold it. Breakout continuation or opening trap? $MSTR #Bitcoin #PriceAction #StockMarket
1
355