⚑ Kage Rex πŸ“Š Daily crypto signals & market analysis 🎯 Smart entries, smarter exits πŸ”” Turn on notifications, don't miss a call ⚠️Not financial advice. (DYOR)

Called it. Delivered in 15 minutes. βœ… $BLESS dropped exactly as expected after the short call. If you're looking for more early setups like this, join my Telegram or send me a DM. πŸ“© Telegram: @KageRex7 Dyor not a Financial Advice
8
24
27,007
$MARSCOIN keeps getting rejected around $0.145, but something is changing. πŸ‘€ The latest whale orders show relatively light selling near $0.147. The bigger test is now $0.156, where roughly $339K in sell orders are stacked. For me, if buyers absorb that wall with strong volume, another aggressive push toward $0.165–$0.185 becomes possible. Still bullish, but I want confirmation first. #MARSCOIN
2
5
37
1,775
I'm buying a small SPOT bag of this gem. πŸ‘€ High-risk setup, but the upside potential looks interesting. πŸš€ #GEM
6
11
2,380
$Q is delivering exactly what I was watching for. πŸ‘€πŸ”₯ Called it around $0.0356. Price has already touched $0.0483, roughly +35% at the high, and is now trading near $0.042. The breakout is holding, volume has expanded, and Q402's live multichain payment infrastructure adds substance to the AI narrative. I'm still bullish. $0.05 is my next target, with $0.10 as the bigger objective if momentum continues. But those aggressive wicks are a warning. Protect profits and don't chase blindly. #Q
@Bitcoinhabebe is cooking with $Q. πŸ‘€πŸ”₯ I'm with him on this one. $Q has broken out of its consolidation range, with over $65M in 24H trading volume and strong buying momentum. What interests me is the combination of this breakout and its AI governance narrative, with Q402 already live on BNB Chain. For me, $0.0382 is the next test. If buyers flip that level into support, I'm watching $0.05 first, with $0.10 as my bigger target. Still bullish, but I want to see the breakout hold. #Q
3
8
1,963
$US All Targets Done βœ… in a Flash #USUSDT
6
816
Just bought this hidden gem. πŸ‘€ Could this be the next $BR or $LAB? I'm taking my chances early. πŸš€
6
1
21
6,145
The coin reveal is coming soon. Stay tuned πŸ˜„πŸ‘€
1
5
761
$ZRX is exactly why I love calculated entries. πŸ‘€πŸ”₯ Called the LONG around $0.105 with just 5% risk. Now trading at $0.1296, roughly +23% from entry! Nearly 5:1 reward-to-risk, and the 4H chart is still printing higher highs. One of my cleanest setups. Risk management is everything. 🎯 #ZRX
11
1,202
$BULLA is looking seriously bearish here. πŸ‘€πŸ“‰ The initial spike was followed by a series of lower highs. Even the recent recovery failed to sustain momentum, with sellers repeatedly rejecting price around $0.105–$0.115. For me, $0.095 is the decision zone. If a 5H candle closes below it, I'm watching $0.090 first, followed by $0.080. Unless buyers reclaim $0.105 and break the lower-high structure, I'm expecting further downside. Still bearish. #BULLA
1
10
1,396
$MARSCOIN is NOT dead yet, and here's why I'm still watching it. πŸ‘€ On-chain data shows major transfers involving Binance, Gate and DEX wallets. Binance spot access and substantial derivatives activity are keeping this token actively traded. For me, the key is reclaiming $0.123 and breaking $0.146. If buyers return with strong volume, another run toward its previous ATH near $0.26 is possible over the next month. Still bullish, but exchange transfers can also signal selling pressure. I'm watching them closely. #MARSCOIN
5
3
44
3,449
$MUBARAK is back on my radar, and things are heating up. πŸ‘€ Yesterday, I warned about selling pressure. Price dropped to $0.0413, but buyers stepped in and pushed it back above $0.054. Now look at the whale orders. Around $454K in bids at $0.045 and another $807K at $0.040, while significant sell walls remain above. For me, $0.057–$0.060 is the key test. If buyers absorb those sellers and flip $0.060 into support, I’ll turn bullish toward $0.070. The recovery is promising, but confirmation matters. #MUBARAK
$MUBARAK is looking increasingly bearish to me. πŸ‘€πŸ“‰ Rejected near $0.0878, now trading around $0.045. That's almost a 48% correction. The heatmap still shows heavy overhead liquidity around $0.055–$0.070, while selling pressure remains strong. Even with roughly $51M in open interest, buyers haven't established convincing support. If $0.042 breaks, I expect another aggressive drop toward $0.032. A reclaim of $0.055 would make me reconsider. I'm watching for another leg down. #MUBARAK
3
2
25
3,561
Good morning, everyone! β˜€οΈ Yesterday was a mixed day for crypto. $BTC hovered around $84K, while $ETH showed some strength and $SOL gained around 4.5%. I'm watching for fresh opportunities today, but patience matters. Don't chase every green candle, protect your profits, and trade smart. Have a profitable day! πŸš€ #Crypto
1
5
804
I’m with @BitcoinHabebe on $ARIA. πŸ‘€ Buy low, sell high. That’s exactly why I’m interested here. $ARIA has a roughly $6M market cap and an AI-powered gaming narrative. Price is holding $0.035 and pushing toward $0.039–$0.041 resistance. I’m buying a small spot bag. If buyers flip $0.041 into support, I think this could get interesting very quickly. πŸš€ #ARIA
Gaming trend is just starting & $ARIA is my top recommendation being a 6M$ MC gaming coin on binance with an insane chart The $ARIA train will leave the station
2
6
2,160
$BTW is facing some serious selling pressure ahead. πŸ‘€πŸ“‰ The whale order book shows a $442K sell wall at $1.50, another $322K at $1.80, and heavy resistance extending toward $2. With roughly 27% of supply circulating and another 101.6M tokens scheduled to unlock on October 2, I'm cautious. For me, these sell walls are the real test. If buyers fail to absorb them, a sharp rejection wouldn't surprise me. #BTW
1
10
1,642
$FIGHT played out almost exactly as expected. πŸ‘€πŸ“‰ Called the SHORT early in VIP at $0.00430–$0.00448. Price dropped to $0.003752, delivering roughly 13–16% downside. TP1 and TP2 both hit! The chart is now showing signs of recovery, but $0.0040 remains the key resistance to watch. Unless buyers reclaim it, I'm still cautious. Timing matters more than chasing candles. #FIGHT
5
1,020
$MARSCOIN is playing out almost exactly as I expected last night. πŸ‘€πŸ”₯ I marked $0.108–$0.110 as the key decision zone. Price briefly swept below it, buyers stepped in, and we saw a recovery toward $0.120. That's the reaction I wanted to see. With $55.5M in 24H volume, I'm still interested. The next test is a clean breakout above $0.120, followed by the heavy sell walls around $0.1295–$0.1355. If buyers absorb those sellers, I can see another push toward $0.145–$0.150. Still bullish, but I want confirmation before calling the next leg. #MARSCOIN
$MARSCOIN correction played out exactly as expected. Now comes the interesting part. πŸ‘€ Price rejected $0.145 and is approaching the key $0.108–$0.110 support zone. Whale-order data still shows roughly $355K in sell walls around $0.1295–$0.1355. For me, this is the decision zone. If buyers defend support and absorb those sell walls, I can see another push toward $0.145–$0.150. Still interested, but I want to see buyers step in first. Don't take your eyes off this one. πŸ”₯ #MARSCOIN
1
1
15
2,039
$ONDO is showing serious strength here. πŸ‘€ Up over 30% with $1B+ daily volume. The new BlackRock strategy-based portfolios have added fuel to the RWA narrative. On-chain activity is interesting too. Upbit moved 16M ONDO from cold to hot storage, while Binance shifted another 27M+ between its wallets. These aren't confirmed whale purchases or sales. For me, holding $0.52–$0.54 is the key before another attempt at $0.58. #ONDO
1
3
872
I called $ZAMA at $0.04446, and look where it went. πŸ‘€πŸ”₯ My initial $0.05 target was just the beginning. Price eventually touched $0.1075, a massive 142% move from my call! Now trading around $0.087, still nearly 96% above my original call. ZAMA's real FHE technology adds another reason I'm watching it closely. For me, holding $0.083–$0.085 is important. If buyers defend this area, another attempt at $0.10 is possible. The chart speaks for itself. #ZAMA
$ZAMA looking strong, bullish continuation setup πŸ“ŠπŸš€ Price has followed a clean staircase, accumulation range, breakout, rising trendline of higher lows, then a fresh breakout above resistance near 0.035. Now retesting that same zone from above and holding. Currently at 0.04446, up +11.24% today 🟒 Structure remains bullish throughout, every pullback has been bought, every breakout has held. If this retest confirms, room opens toward the marked target zone near 0.05 🎯 Momentum favors buyers here. Still worth managing risk, but this is the kind of structure that continues more often than it fails. DYOR. NFA. #ZAMA #Binance
2
1
8
1,468
I warned about $AKE when it was around $0.045. Now trading near $0.036, roughly 19% lower. πŸ‘€πŸ“‰ This is exactly why I refused to chase the squeeze. The whale order data still shows significant sell walls around $0.041–$0.044, with another $308K stacked near $0.069. Buyers have some support below, but sellers remain a serious concern. With monthly token unlocks continuing, I'm staying patient. My spot re-entry remains $0.021 or lower. If the market gives me that opportunity, I'll consider buying again. Sometimes the best trade is waiting. #AKE
$AKE is still a volatility trap. πŸ‘€ The liquidation map is heavily loaded above price, so another squeeze is possible, but I’m not chasing. With 2.1B AKE unlocking today, I’d rather wait for a deep flush. My spot re-entry is around $0.021. If the market gives it, I’m buying. #AKE
1
2
1,320
$HEI is setting up for another move. πŸ‘€πŸ”₯ After hitting $0.19, price is consolidating inside a falling wedge, with buyers defending the $0.14 area. I'm still bullish. A clean 4H breakout above $0.152 with strong volume could open the door to $0.17. $0.20 remains my bigger target if momentum returns. #HEI
10
1,742
$MUBARAK is looking increasingly bearish to me. πŸ‘€πŸ“‰ Rejected near $0.0878, now trading around $0.045. That's almost a 48% correction. The heatmap still shows heavy overhead liquidity around $0.055–$0.070, while selling pressure remains strong. Even with roughly $51M in open interest, buyers haven't established convincing support. If $0.042 breaks, I expect another aggressive drop toward $0.032. A reclaim of $0.055 would make me reconsider. I'm watching for another leg down. #MUBARAK
3
14
5,586