Starting my journey from $100 to $10k on @fomo
Strats:
> Keep the risk minimum, never sending full port
> Keeping my conviction clean, if there are no solid narratives, I'm not buying
> Scanning momentum only
> SELL THE FKING INITIAL
In $Pear around $180k. Sold the starter near $380k.
Chart went $1M then $643k. That’s fine.
The starter is off. What’s left can dust or rip.
Stacking the closed piece is the book.
Chasing the candle I already sold is how a win becomes a 20% giveback.
A range is a candidate, not a story.
$BLISS had more buys than sells and almost equal dollars. Box looked like accumulation.
Support broke. Thesis died.
Write confirmation and invalidation before the range gets a name.
Stacking wins is the book.
One moon bag is the story people tell so they don’t have to take the initial off.
Sell the starter. What’s left can go to zero or go stupid.
Either way you’re still in the game.A moon bag with the first size still in is not conviction.
It’s one trade pretending to be a career.
In: $72.7k on $RATE. still holding after selling the initial.
Thesis was “should be bottom.”
That’s not a thesis.
That’s a vibe that paid.
I still sell the initial. Size stays a first-touch.
A green card is not permission to raise the book.
CT wants BTC through 100k.
September’s own history doesn’t.
Sep average is −2.6%.
Oct is the green month on this grid, not this week.
Macro still splits: core CPI 2.4% vs headline 3.4%.
Oil pulled off $106 to the mid-$90s.
10y is on 5%.
Fed already hiked Sep 16.
I care when WTI < $90 and 10y < 4.75% together.
Until then seasonality is a calendar, not a size.
Every wallet I ever connected left a trail.
Free mint? Signed.
Allowlist? Signed.
Airdrop checker? Signed.
Did any of it make me rich?
No.
It made me indexed.
Then I found @Zdacted.
3,881 souls on Zcash.
No gallery. No traits. No preview.
Just black bars.
Their logic is simple.
If you see it, you price it.
So the collection gets sealed behind a public cryptographic commitment first.
Faces come later.
> no wallet on the list
> no email
> no KYC
> one sealed price, nothing to snipe
I'm not telling you it moons.
The mint isn't even scheduled.
But in a space where a free mint costs you your whole history,
someone finally built for silence.
Some of my trail I can't delete.
The next one, I can leave redacted.
Why IPO after a $65B raise at $965B?
Looks like hitting the lottery and walking into a bank for a loan.
$965b is the sticker on the company. It is not cash in the account.
To keep Claude in the fight with OpenAI and Google they already committed $100B+ to AWS compute over 10 years.
Valuation doesn’t pay that invoice. Cash flow and new capital do.
Same trap on the $47B run-rate printed with that round.
Run-rate is a pace. It is not $47B already in the drawer.
So the IPO is not greed on top of a full vault.
It’s a bid for permanent capital against a compute bill that doesn’t care what the cap table says you’re “worth.”
CLARITY died tuesday. by thursday the agencies moved anyway.
cloture failed 49-50. CFTC said it will build the regime on existing authority. SEC dropped a five-year exemption for tokenized stock venues the same week.
market structure is arriving through agencies and licences, not through congress.
faster. also reversible by the next chair. statute isn’t.
that doesn’t open my book. headlines don’t pass top 10. pre-CA still size 0.
This is the guys building the chain you aping into
Was thinking on bridging onto ARC but this clearly not a really good idea at the moment
back to rbh and sol
you can already see what this means. kraken's parent presented a hyperliquid perps structure to the CFTC this morning instead of waiting on congress. that's "existing authorities" in practice
Fixed the tracker.
If there’s no CA, there’s no score.
Status only: pre-mainnet, testnet, waitlist. Conviction ignored.
Today’s board is all early / no contract.
That’s a watchlist, not a book.
Size stays 0 until CA is live and top 10 is readable.
Axiom feed is not a strategy.
50+ tracked wallets. under 40% WR / 7d.
I don’t copy that book.
Next filter: median hold < 30s gets greyed.
Size stays 5% until that ships.
Bull case: CLARITY passes with clear, crypto-friendly rules → we ape
Compromise case: It passes, but stablecoin yield and DeFi get restricted → we rotate into compliant winners
Bear case: The vote fails and regulatory uncertainty returns → we stay liquid and wait
Flat on purpose.
Missing $Orus / $VC does not unlock weekend size.
Probe is 5% on a weekday with a thesis.
Saturday FOMO is how the 4% loss becomes 20%.
Trading log, writting this to act as a reminder
If you see high volume at a low mc, just ham in first, then use the 1 min time frame to dyor. If the narrative is solid, hodl, if not find the exit
just sidelined on $VC last night 😪, saw at $150k, missed the entry, woke up to $5m ATH