daily btc levels map with the abort line drawn before the move. soft = I tighten up. hard = I was wrong, I'm out. soft ain't exit. education only / NFA

Markets
How I read a $BTC map: Soft 78,500 = I tighten or cut size. I don't dump the bag. Soft ain't exit. Hard 72,186 = a daily close under it and I was wrong. I step aside. Both lines go up before price gets there. New map daily. Not financial advice. For educational purposes only.
111
Yesterday the timeline was counting rejections at $87k. This morning it's counting liquidations. The ~$82.5k area is getting called support. Fine by me, as long as today's daily close holds it. Soft 78,500 is still a few thousand below, and that's my sit-up alert for the coming weeks. Soft alone ≠ exit. Approach 77,000 puts me on alert. The bigger $BTC trend stays on until it closes a day below Hard 72,186. Liquidations or real sellers? Not financial advice. For educational purposes only.
20
The bull support band under $BTC just turned higher. Faster line up roughly 5% this past month: floor climbing toward price. Soft 78,500 still sits above that band as my alert. Soft alone ≠ exit. Next down is Approach 77,000. Under Hard 72,186 the plan fails. Structure stays whole above Hard. Rising floor: trend or coincidence? Not financial advice. For educational purposes only.
25
Bond yields just eased off their highest mark since 2002. $BTC rode that whole climb without cracking Soft. Soft 78,500 is a wake-up call. Soft alone ≠ exit. Approach 77,000 draws my focus. Hard 72,186 kills the plan. Above Hard, the bigger picture stays open. Tailwind, or just a pause in rates? Not financial advice. For educational purposes only.
1
1
29
$BTC sits a couple percent under green on the year. Near term, the yearly open is the lid sellers are guarding. Soft 78,500 is my tighten cue, not an out. Soft alone ≠ exit. Approach 77,000 flags caution. Hard 72,186 is the abort. Long run only flips under Hard. Does green on the year even matter to you? Not financial advice. For educational purposes only.
17
One year since the top. Last two cycles were 70%+ underwater by now. $BTC is off about a third. $87k stays a ceiling until it's taken back. At Soft 78,500 I tighten. Soft alone ≠ exit. Approach 77,000 trips the alarm. Lose Hard 72,186 and the plan's done. Above it, structure holds. A third off: correction or cycle over? Not financial advice. For educational purposes only.
18
Timeline's on rejection #3 at $87k. I don't trade the count. No daily close above it on $BTC, so short term it's a lid. Mid term, Soft 78,500 means tighten up. Soft alone ≠ exit. The alarm is Approach 77,000, and Hard 72,186 ends the plan. Long term, nothing changes above Hard. Count or level: which do you trade? Not financial advice. For educational purposes only.
20
Nointro Mac | BTC Levels retweeted
Altcoins haven’t been in this strong of a monthly setup against bitcoin:native since April 2020. That’s both structure and momentum. I would be shocked if there isn’t a durable Altcoin season in this bull cycle. Just data-driven facts. No bias.
26
23
222
6,523
Not a wick. A weekly close. $BTC just printed $86,507 — best week-ending close since January. Soft 78,500 is where I sit up and tighten, not exit. Soft alone ≠ exit. Approach 77,000 is the warning, Hard 72,186 the abort. One strong week doesn't rewrite the map. Does this weekly close buy the bull more time — yes or no? Not financial advice. For educational purposes only.
17
Three tries at $87.3k in two weeks. Not one daily close above it. $BTC closed Sunday at $86,510, its best close since Sep 20. Soft 78,500 is where I sit up and tighten, not exit. Soft alone ≠ exit. Approach 77,000 is the warning, Hard 72,186 the abort. The bigger uptrend stays intact while Hard holds. Fourth try: clean close above, or another wick? Not financial advice. For educational purposes only.
19
Not everyone is chasing this $85k tape. Spot is $85,486, and some see $BTC digging into $80-82k before the next leg. Even that dip keeps Soft intact. Soft 78,500 is the alert, not the exit. Soft alone ≠ exit. Hard 72,186 is the abort. The weekly picture doesn't change unless Hard breaks. Would a dip to $80k shake you, or is that just the map? Not financial advice. For educational purposes only.
41
$85.4k is the line $BTC keeps leaning on this Sunday. Spot is $85,303. The overnight push tagged it and couldn't close above. Some see a clean $85k clear opening $87k. I want the close first. Soft 78,500 is the alert, not the exit. Soft alone ≠ exit. Hard 72,186 is the abort. Bigger picture: as long as Hard holds, the higher-timeframe trend stays intact. Does it get through on a quiet weekend, or wait for Monday? Not financial advice. For educational purposes only.
1
41
$84,876, and the midday poke over $85k got sold right back. $BTC is still under the $85.4k reclaim. Soft 78,500 is the alert to sit up, not the exit. Soft alone ≠ exit. Hard 72,186 is the abort. Does that overhead feel lighter yet, or still heavy? Not financial advice. For educational purposes only.
25
$84,815. Every hourly close overnight held above $84.5k. That's $BTC holding the $84k retest, not breaking it. Soft 78,500 is the alert to sit up, not the exit. Soft alone ≠ exit. Hard 72,186 is the abort. Does this hold feel solid to you, or still shaky? Not financial advice. For educational purposes only.
11
$84,357, and that dip under $84k didn't break anything. $BTC tagged $83,850 around 11:45 AM PT and bounced. A fade like that is noise until structure says otherwise. Soft 78,500 is the alert to sit up, not the exit. Soft alone ≠ exit. Hard 72,186 is the abort. Did that dip shake you, or was it just noise on your chart? Not financial advice. For educational purposes only.
31
$85,332 after the overnight $87.2k tag got sold. $86k is the line $BTC has to take back. Hourly closes above $85.4k already happened. The fight now is the $86k reclaim versus the $85k sellers. Soft 78,500 is the alert to sit up, not the exit. Soft alone ≠ exit. Hard 72,186 is the abort. Do you think it reclaims $86k first, or fades into $85k? Not financial advice. For educational purposes only.
24
$84,757 on $BTC, and a major bank has raised its 12-month target. Price still hasn't closed through $85.4k. Today's poke above $85k faded like the last one. A headline doesn't move the map: Soft 78,500 is the alert to sit up, not the exit, and Hard 72,186 is the abort. Soft alone ≠ exit. Does a bank upgrade change anything for you, or is it only the $85.4k close that counts? Not financial advice. For educational purposes only.
19
$83,892 on $BTC, and $83k is still the defend after repeated failed $85k pushes. Break $85.4k and the upside opens. Lose $83k and the high-$70ks come back into play, where Soft 78,500 is the alert to sit up, not the exit. Hard 72,186 is the abort. Soft alone ≠ exit. Does $BTC clear $85.4k first, or revisit the high-$70ks? Not financial advice. For educational purposes only.
27
$83,642. $BTC bounced at midday but is still chopping just above $83k into the evening. Soft alone ≠ exit. HOLD 83K is doing the work tonight. Lose it and Soft 78,500 is the alert to sit up, not the exit. Is $83k still standing when PCE lands at 5:30 AM PT tomorrow? Not financial advice. For educational purposes only.
39
$83,858 and the dip to $82.5k got bought. Next test is whether $BTC can stay above $83k into the US open. Ride $84k into the open, or fade back to $83k first? Not financial advice. For educational purposes only.
$BTC is back above the $84,000 level. US stock futures are up, while oil is down. Pre-market stock trading insights: ▫️Nasdaq futures is up 0.25% 🟠 ▫️S&P futures is up 0.09% 🟠
20
$84,183 on $BTC, and $83k held through the overnight dip. Soft alone ≠ exit. The level that matters today is $85.4k. Reclaim it and this chop starts to look like a base. Lose $83k and Soft 78,500 is the alert to sit up, not the exit. Hard 72,186 is still the abort. Tag $85.4k before Wednesday's PCE, or chop under it into the print? Not financial advice. For educational purposes only.
12