Charts, fundamentals and voices in my head 25K to 1M Journey (at 29K) Read pinned

Singapore
Yea $CRDO not hitting my limit buy at $148 got to be the worst feeling in the entire world. Hurts more than a breakup for sure. Maybe even a punch in the face. @HunterAllen4 Gap Daddy went balls heavy on this. Definitely rip toast wine steak chicken chop salad🍞🍷🍗🥗
$CRDO Clinging onto the 200D SMMA. I have redrawn the 2nd zone for a buying opportunity at $122 if the rebound does not sustain. (Hope this drop doesn't happen also because this would probably need an entire AI pullback for this to occur and I am holding other AI infrastructure cluster names $VST $FPS 😂)
2
5
3,819
Solsk | Trading retweeted
$CRDO Clinging onto the 200D SMMA. I have redrawn the 2nd zone for a buying opportunity at $122 if the rebound does not sustain. (Hope this drop doesn't happen also because this would probably need an entire AI pullback for this to occur and I am holding other AI infrastructure cluster names $VST $FPS 😂)
Levels I will consider buying $CRDO at: $148 (200 SMMA on Daily) $132 (Deeper historical level of support / resistance for turning points and 100 EMA on Weekly) At what price does Credo become a screaming buy?
1
2
6
3,021
Bought some $IREN risking 1% move for unlimited upside yea Will delete if correct😂
5
167
$BTDR trendline has to hold. Will see how this reacts
1
1
7
250
Solsk | Trading retweeted
We are seeing bad market breadth and concentration of leadership in a few mega caps. The equal weighted S&P500 ($RSP) just broke the 100D, while $SPY is still holding up for now. Russell 2000 ($IWM) in sharp correction too. $QQQ technically broke ATH but the equal weighted one $QQQE didn't (forming H&S pattern) The number of stocks with a negative beta has recently surged to all-time record highs, a phenomenon that doesn't look good. That's why many are feeling the pain even when $SPY looks fine. I am fully cash. Waiting very very patiently for these names to retrace to key levels (refer to profile for levels): $GOOGL $AMZN $NOW $AVGO $CRDO $VST In times like this, we just sit on our hands, chill, do some research instead of forcing trades.
Waiting very patiently for the pullback to consider buying these stocks: $AAOI at $89 $NBIS at $180 $CRDO at $123 (if this happens I will go ham) $CRWV at $69 $FPS at $33 (Breakout pullback) $AVGO at sub $323 $NOW at sub $122 (quality software name for investing) $APP at $278 $RDDT at $142 $SOFI at $15 (Bottom of consolidation range) $ADBE at $220 $CELH at $26 $GRAB at $0.10 (hi) $NIO at $1 I have set my alerts on all these names. Will assess and weigh when the time comes🤝🏼 NFADYOR -Solskjaer
2
2
11
338
Would be lovely if $APP falls to $200+. Yes it has strong top-line growth. Yes it has strong margins. Yes it has strong EBITDA margins. Yes it has strong FCF generation. But markets are always a discounting mechanism for the future. Ignore those that use plain multiples, ignore those that use - XYZ % from ATH. Those are lagging metrics. A stock price is a reflection of market expectations. AppLovin couldn't meet an impossibly high and perfect execution standards set by Wall Street, hence the stock price (almost -60% from ATH). Technical downside would not be surprising. And remember, a company's fundamentals can still improve while its stock price continues marching downward. $APP is a classic "show-me story". A structural turnaround will take time, and it certainly won't happen over a single quarter. 3 things that the management needs to do: - Deploy the AI Creative Suite - Prove AXON Model's success in the E-Com space - Show meaningful, sequential expansion in e-commerce revenue to offset tapering gaming growth NFADYOR, I do not own any shares. But I may look to enter at $220.
2
2
11
612
$TTD Yea TradeDesk not looking good please don't buy this dip. Imagine the people who said it's down X% from ATH why aren't you buying and then you see it go down $100 $90 $80 $70 $60 $50 $40 $30 $20 each time they shill. Now we are close to single digit. LEVELS DRAWN ARE NOT FOR BUYING. There's no point in buying laggard losers.
1
1
7
658
$AAOI This is a weaker name than $LITE and $COHR . Got rejected off the downward channel. 91 support will come in line with bottom of downward channel and yearly rising trendline. If that doesn't hold, we see 80. Waiting patiently for the final retracement before Valhalla hopefully.
3
1
7
1,603
Sub 100 now
1
164
$SPY $QQQ Today's markets hurt like sh1t (even most softwares weren't spared). $AVGO moved up on low volume into the 200D EMA, got rejected and cut right straight through all the EMAs on the hourly. $GOOG did the same. Tried an MA bounce trade and had to cut losses quickly. $VST also in no man's land, had to cut. Felt like I was marrying this stock even though I should be looking for swings, not positions. Holding it while I missed most of the AI semis rally had to be the worst feeling. Trading is an 80% waiting / 20% executing game. I have to be more disciplined and patient with capital allocation. While I sit on my 0.02-degree-burn hands and pile of 99% cash, I will do more research and testing. Something keeps telling me that a flush is coming before the year end rally. Or could I be wrong? I just really want to buy $AVGO at $320
4
1
11
1,084
$GRAB update: Bounced from $3.7+ as previously drawn. RSI was oversold on daily (bounced 12 out of 12 times) + Grab CEO bought some and this lifted the stock. I don't hold any shares but I would take some profits / cut some losses on the way up. NFADYOR
$GRAB Okay in all seriousness, here's my actual Technical Analysis before I publish my quantitative and qualitative fundamental analysis on Grab (I'm bearish by the way). TA wise there's nothing much to explain: - Structural downtrend (duh) - $2.70 and $2.30 are the last structural shelves of support - If it holds, hooray to all, but you have to watch the EMAs for resistance (not a good RR IMO) - Lose $2.30 and we see price discovery downward into the shadow realm. NFADYOR, stay smart, don't be poor. I will post the article tonight (SGT Time)! -Solskjaer
1
4
1,185
$GRAB My Investment Anti-Thesis
$GRAB Everyone is saying Grab is a screaming buy, but there's a reason for it being down 45% YTD and I am sure as hell not buying this just yet. Share, save this and enjoy this read over the weekend. Cheers!
Article

$GRAB Stock Is Still Expensive

$GRAB is down 45% YTD and here's why I won't invest in this broken stock just yet (Weekend Quantitative and Qualitative Storytime) On paper, Grab's recovery looks real: Full-year profitability

238
Which has been a more frustrating stock to hold this year? $SOFI or $VST ??
3
4
2,130
Whichever gets more votes will rally first😂
55% $SOFI
45% $VST
11 votes • 4 days
1
85
Solsk | Trading retweeted
Waiting very patiently for the pullback to consider buying these stocks: $AAOI at $89 $NBIS at $180 $CRDO at $123 (if this happens I will go ham) $CRWV at $69 $FPS at $33 (Breakout pullback) $AVGO at sub $323 $NOW at sub $122 (quality software name for investing) $APP at $278 $RDDT at $142 $SOFI at $15 (Bottom of consolidation range) $ADBE at $220 $CELH at $26 $GRAB at $0.10 (hi) $NIO at $1 I have set my alerts on all these names. Will assess and weigh when the time comes🤝🏼 NFADYOR -Solskjaer
2
1
6
804
Is anyone who's holding $VST still alive? Made some f-kass candle cake over the last week while everything else rallied 30-50%. Really on the wrong side of capital velocity🤦🏻‍♂️
$VST CEO James Burke bought his stock 3 times in the last 3 weeks, with an average of $135. Down 38% from its peak, I see an asymmetric bet here. (I own 37 shares in $VST at $139) Fundamentals - 13.7x forward EPS vs peak in 25x --> Almost a year of compression - Forward High Cash Flow Yield near 9% (Guidance targets more than $10B in total cash generation across 2026 - 2027 period) - 2026 volumes are 100% hedged, 2027 volumes 94% hedged --> Baseline Cash Flows almost completely insulated from spot natural gas or electricity price drops - S&P Global upgraded $VST to BBB- with net debt to EBITDA leverage ratio within 2.6x - 2.8x range by 2026-2027 (Investment Grade) Contracted Cash Flows - PJM Capacity Reset: $VST contractually locked in an incremental $1.1B-$1.4B in high margin annual EBITDA through 2027 --> $VST makes nearly 100% pure profit with no extra expense - Tech Annuities with Hyperscalers: 3.8 GW locked into 20-year nuclear Power Purchase Agreements with AWS and Meta at fixed premium prices. - Built-In Margin Buffer: 41 GW generational fleet paired with roughly 5M retail customers of TXU and Dynergy --> $VST owns both power plants and the retail utility companies, which can capture profits regardless of power price direction Insider Signal and Capital Allocation - $VST repurchased more than $6.5B of its stock since Nov 2021 and total common shares outstanding dropped 30% --> $1.2B more authorized for buyback - Insider selling from directors completely halted once $VST was below $145 - David Tepper (Appaloosa Management): Increased his VST position by ~10%, expanding it into a ~$350M stake - Peter Thiel (Thiel Capital): Disclosed a new starter stake of ~$59M during Q2 cycle - @pelositracker Nancy Pelosi's husband has 5000 shares of $VST since the start of this year. Is $VST still a buy at $149?
5
11
2,936
$SPY $QQQ downside scenario didn't play out and both managed to break their previous high and channel respectively. Guess the rip came early this time so congrats to all! In a rising tide lifts all boats situation, tons of stocks ripped hard 20% 30% 40% and I missed out on all of them because I was afraid to enter some. Some did a simple 30% bounce from MA / support like $ALAB and $CRDO even space stocks. Yea I know it sucks to not be included in the party. The lesson for me is to always be on my toes. When the market starts showing strength, I need to reassess my thesis, adapt immediately instead of staying too attached to the downside scenario, or any scenario in general. And to miss out on an index +2% move? I can't afford to have such blind spots anymore. Missed moves are definitely frustrating, but there will always be another setup - I'll patient look for breakout retest plays now. Stay alert, stay disciplined, and don't let FOMO make the next decision for you. NFADYOR -Solskjaer
WARNING: Something just tells me that we might see another 2-3% correction in the markets and it feels unsettling. $SPY bounced off $750 cleanly and has been holding up quite well over last 1.5 months (trickling down, not crashing) given the war, oil at $100, rate-hiking and AI fears. Overall it is still in an hourly downtrend. HOWEVER, the big names ($AVGO $GOOG $NVDA $MU $META $TSLA) are still an inch above their EMAs or are approaching key resistance levels. The equal weighted $RSP is sitting at 100D EMA too. If we see the broader market correct, $SPY can revisit $742 (200D SMMA) and most of these names will retrace back to their long term EMAs / rising trendlines. $QQQ is also stuck in a channel. That's where I'll be happy to load up on quality AI and software names for swings and long term investments. Until then, I'll just keep a lookout for individual swing setups based on standard playbook. Note that I'm not bearish. Instead, I believe this could be the final dip before we rip higher into the end of 2026! NFA
1
1
6
391