It's all in the charts 馃敭 | Study #Bitcoin 馃摍 | $BTC $COIN $CLSK $ETH $TSLA $AMD $SPY $SOL $QQQ $LINK $DOGE $SOFI

Not Financial Advice - DYOR
Pinned Tweet
ALL ASSET ALLOCATION 34.9% $BTC 17% $COIN 11.4% $ETH 10.4% $CLSK 8% $TSLA 3.8% $AMD 3.7% $SOL 3.6% $SPY 2.6% $QQQ 2.0% $LINK 1.5% $DOGE 1.2% 403B
1
5
549
My top 3 #stock picks for 2027: $COIN -> $600 $TSLA -> $1000 $SOFI -> $50
2
206
It's time for $TSLA to go to $1000
1
4
212
$SOL 1W has a macro bullish setup #SOL Current resistance is at $123 and $174 If we can break through the upside targets are $405 and $670
1
171
badger retweeted
$SMCI #SMCI Trading at long-term resistance. Could be interesting here if this breaks out.
4
10
113
25,513
This #Bitcoin bear market (if it's actually over) has been the shortest bear market in all of $BTC's history. So short, that I didn't even get the chance to take my laser eyes off. Oh well...
157
$BTC 1D - Micro setup is bullish. OPEN YOUR EYES. #Bitcoin
154
$QQQ 1W - BOLL Bands squeeze with price looking like it wants to head to the upside Please prove me wrong. Breakout of $747 and $799 is the next target #QQQ I just highlight the possibilities and share the technicals.
$QQQ 1W I really hate waiting, but its possible we can be bearish / consolidate for the rest of the year, then resume bullish in 2027 If this happens, $BTC and $ETH would likely dip with it.
1
274
badger retweeted
$BTC 1W Gann Square 720x1000 highlights the $250K area as a next potential topping target #BTC
1
1
224
badger retweeted
$BTC 1W Supertrend
1
1
177
badger retweeted
$BTC 1M - Log fib from previous cycle shows we got rejected just below the 1.414 and successfully backtested the 0.886 as support If we can get a 1M close above the 1.128 @ $83,560 then it is VERY likely the bottom is in
2
2
619
badger retweeted
It is still possible we revisit the 0.886, 0.786, or 0.707 in a worst case scenario. Let's see if we can get a monthly close above $83,560 $BTC #Bitcoin
$BTC 1M - Log fib from previous cycle shows we got rejected just below the 1.414 and successfully backtested the 0.886 as support If we can get a 1M close above the 1.128 @ $83,560 then it is VERY likely the bottom is in
1
277
I have not sold a dime of $BTC since the first time i bought it sub $10K in 2020 I have held through 2 full bull and bear cycles, and only continued to buy more I have learned my lesson about #altcoins #Bitcoin is best. And i still buy it to this day The next cycle is upon us
1
186
If anyone is waiting to buy #Bitcoin lower - dont. Could it go lower? Sure, cant rule that possibility out But you cannot deny the technicals suggesting a reversal. @blackwidowbtc highlighted it perfectly, and she is right, you are still early sub $100K Dont wait. Buy $BTC
The majority of people on our earth don't know (or care) that #Bitcoin just started a new bull market Sub 100K is early All of you who stuck it out through 10/10 and this year long bear market deserve to be here You are ahead of the crowd This is our market All you have to do is ignore doomers and not fumble it 馃
2
206
$SOFI weekly Whenever it's ready, it's fine
34
19
315
27,065
I just bought a shit ton of $SOFI Welcome to my portfolio #SOFI
2
4
260
@cantonmeow mr cat do you approve of my purchase
1
47
$NVDA Resistance at $227 and $256 If we break through, upside target is $512 Major support at $152-$161 #NVDA
1
186
Bought more $ETH
158
$PLTR 1M - Very likely to visit the $221-$271 range
174
$NVDA 1M is at the 2.618 fib If you bought anywhere between $10-$35 and you are still not taking profits here, you are crazy. If we can break through and continue upwards, the 3.618 is at $730 How much longer until the music stops?
152