I’m not buying
$RVLV right now. I’m waiting for a pullback closer to $1.50 before getting back in. I sold my shares around $2.30 because the stock kept repeating the same $2–$3 trading range and I didn’t want to overstay my welcome before a possible breakdown. The good news is that I still see longterm potential here thanks to its Meta partnership, legitimate business and announced $300 million share repurchase program. My key level is $1.85 support. If that breaks, we could see a move toward $1.50. That’s where I’d look to buy again, while a fresh catalyst could potentially trigger a short squeeze. Longer term, I still see a possible recovery toward $3–$5, but rising short interest alone doesn’t guarantee a squeeze. For me, this is a longer term recovery play, but I’m staying patient and waiting for a better entry instead of chasing it.