$CRML shareholders need a real funding update before year end.
I would not treat the “18 months of runway” comment as some golden rule.
The 20-F makes it pretty clear that CRML can continue operating, but the expanded Tanbreez development plan is going to require additional capital.
That makes the next 6-12 months much more important to me.
The obvious one is the $120M EXIM loan.
CRML has had the EXIM letter of interest since June 2025. That financing is specifically intended to help fund technical studies, pre-production work and the start of mining at Tanbreez.
So what are we waiting for?
If that converts into an actual loan, it materially extends the runway and removes a lot of uncertainty around how Tanbreez gets funded without leaning on the equity market.
The pending European Lithium deal should also strengthen the combined liquidity position substantially, but the 18 month runway already includes the merger.
And ultimately, if government funding, EXIM or other third-party financing do not materialize, CRML still has other financing options. That does not mean they are going to use them, but I think shareholders deserve full clarity on what the preferred funding stack actually looks like.
I would really like to see an updated EXIM timeline before the end of the year.
@TonySage7237 @CriticalMet
NFA. DYDD.
criticalmetalscorp.com/criti…