My personal trade log for intra-day and swing trades. Tweets are personal opinions, not investment recommendations

Big Blue Marble
With oil/Iran/bonds all impacting the market, I'm watching for a potential leg down in the market this week. If $QQQ breaks below $743, watch for a move down to $734. If 734 breaks this week, watch next leg to low $720s gap.
1
143
In October when I post my results with @Alertsify and @theoptionhaven, I'll share the daily results along with my own commentary. One new feature in Alertsify is a nice 'Trade Recap'. Here's an example along with validation directly from my TOS broker account. @EnhancedMarket
2
2
12
1,322
Awhile back I met @EnhancedMarket as he was building @Alertsify. Now with $1B+ in volume, I'm finally jumping in. Starting Oct, I'll post daily my live real account results following 1 trader @theoptionhaven. REAL TRADES, REAL MONEY...100% COPY TRADED. So far, So good ;)
4
4
24
4,880
$CRCL - Of the recent IPO's (+ pullbacks), Circle is the one I've been waiting on. Looking for a continuation down to $140s Gap Fill (and deeper $120 Demand+ Channel bottom). Then, and ONLY then, will I build a long-term swing position. Ideally on break/retest over $140
7
1
18
5,977
UPDATE: $CRCL Filling the gap today (but there's still room down to $120-100). Before I'd start a position, I need this back over and HOLD > $150 (green line). Don't anticipate, react!
1
6
1,773
Day 5: Showing TOS chart for signal, TV for execution: 🟢 $ES - Other than being a 3am trade (which I took), this was very clean and easy. T1 and T2 both hit 🔴 $ES - Entry 2 mins before C.Sentiment news which then stopped me out before hitting T1. Need to plot news events!!
2
831
Day 4 forward testing: Only 1 potential trade (which I missed) on $ES..hit both targets of 1SD and VWAP final
2
765
Jeff S. retweeted
Update on $RGTI...per plan, started to build position prior to ani $17 break ($16.30 avg). Popped at the open today into that level and failed, now breaking through. Would love to see to close > $17.30 (and then gap up tomorrow). Still have 1/2 left to add
1
3
752
🚨Moved $RGTI to my top watch. Series of higher lows forming, VERY defined $14-15 Demand level that was broken on high volume and now retesting, inverse H&S pattern against that Demand, high ADR (it can move) & strong MOMO over 90 days. Entry on $17 break, T1= $21, T2=$30
3
16
4,103
Update on $RGTI...per plan, started to build position prior to ani $17 break ($16.30 avg). Popped at the open today into that level and failed, now breaking through. Would love to see to close > $17.30 (and then gap up tomorrow). Still have 1/2 left to add
1
3
752
Pullback on $CRWV after $150 rejection...if this $121-125 Demand holds, I'll watch for a break over $133 to base a long on.
1
4
699
Day 3: 2 trades (still having TOS/TradingView conflicting VWAP prints) 🟢 $ES - (B-) - Not fully extended past 2SD's, only 1 contract 🔴 $NQ - (B+) - Executed properly off TOS chart but conflicting levels with TV (missed first target due to this).
1
432
🧠 As I'm looking to develop new trade ideas, I wanted to share the rough framework I personally take. Here are my steps and notes on a new VWAP Standard Deviation + MOMO strategy I've been thinking through....
5
14
1,693
4. Back Test: Manually back test for 30-60 days to get a quick sense of win rate, number of trade opportunities, Risk:Reward etc. Assuming initial back test looks good, consider deep dive of 1 year. I still like manual testing, but it's more efficient to create a bot/system.
1
1
562
During backtesting, I took screenshots of the daily price action to review. In doing so, I noticed that days where price action is grinding in the upper deviations, those signals don't revert back to VWAP. Today was similar so guess what...didn't trade those later setups
3
422
If you trade @Qullamaggie or @PradeepBonde Hight Tight Flag (HTF) setups, here are some to study. All have ADR > 5%, basing against rising 10/20SMA's, strong 30 or 90 day momentum. $KTOS looked best, entered today @ $61.14 on opening push post +earnings, stop break even
3
9
1,116
Update on $KTOS - Per plan, I'm trimming 1/2 my size at $68 after this strong 3 day push ($61.14 avg), and will trail the rest until the first daily close under the 10MA.
1
5
544
Day 2: 2 for 2, 1 in premarket, 1 post CPI data (both types of entries I didn't focus on in backtesting 🟢 $ES - Grade (B+) - Premrkt before news, execution was good 🟢 $ES - Grade (B-) - TradingView & TOS indicators weren't aligned (due to VWAP calc).
2
6
619
Day 1: 3 for 3 forward testing a VWAP SD+Momo I mentioned last week.... 1⃣ - $NQ - Execution (B-): Late 2nd entry 2⃣ - $ES - Execution (A-): Entry was good, stop at B/E but target 2 hit 3⃣ - $ES - Execution (A-): Half size due to mid-day strength, VWAP 2nd target was hit
4
555
5. Forward Test: I'll trade for ~2 weeks with very small size. I prefer actual trading with money vs. paper trading since emotions/decipline can be measured. Success forward testing isn't about money, it's about sticking to your entry/exit criteria.
2
4
680
Day 1 - 2nd trade, ES this time. Much better execution of the entry (2 positions). Hit first target at 1 deviation, stop on 2nd portion at B/E+0.50. Market might range today due to CPI tomorrow. GRADE: B+ (need to work through trailing either at B/E or below structure)
2
284
Day 1 of forward testing on NQ. 2 lots (poor avg due to late add...this is why I practice execution). Took first target, then moved to B/E but VWAP reversion is final target (and just hit). Not about the $$$, it's about the execution (B- grade in my books)
214
3. Entry/Exit Criteria - On 2 min candles, wait for 2+ Momo candles to exceed 2nd deviation, then when momo flips (arrow in my indicator), enter on the next bar with stop over the signal bar. 1st target = 1 StadDev, 2nd is VWAP (potential runners on opposite side of VWAP
1
226